We are ready when you are! Due to the continually evolving nature of COVID-19 along with state, county, and city regulations we will update this page with any facility, programming, or general COVID related updates.
If your membership is on hold, please contact the Y at 847.891.9622 or 847.888.7410 to reactivate your membership. Your membership must be reactivated for access to the Golden Corridor Family YMCA facilities.
Your safety and the safety of our staff is our number one priority. We have enhanced cleaning schedules and new procedures for entering and using our facilities. Please BE KIND and follow these procedures at all times when using the facility.
- Please DO NOT enter the Y if you are feeling ill or have felt ill within the last 24 hours or have had direct contact within the last 14 days with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
WHAT TO BRING
- Face Mask- The use of face masks is optional in our Gym area in accordance with the State of Illinois, and CDC recommendations for Kane and Cook Counties. YMCA Child Care Centers continue to follow specific CDC and State of Illinois recommendations.
- Water Bottle- Water fountains are not available, but you can use the bottle filling stations
- Towel- No sweat towels or shower towels will be provided
- Camp Edwards- Follows different COVID-19 guidelines. Please contact us for updated policies and procedures.
300 West Wise Road
Schaumburg, IL 60193
Hours: M-TH: 7AM-8PM
50 N. McLean Blvd.
Elgin, IL 60123
Hours: M-TH: 6AM-8PM
EDWARDS YMCA CAMP
N8901 Army Lake Rd.
East Troy, WI 53120