Guest Pass Policy
- Golden Corridor Family YMCA members are welcome to bring guests.
- Due to the new lower membership rates, there are no longer free guest passes.
- All guests must present a valid picture ID. gue
- $8 to attend a single fitness class
- $12 for a full, single-day guest pass (must be 18 or older to purchase)
- $15 for a full, single-day family guest pass (includes 2 adults and any children under 23 living in the same household; proof may be required)
- All guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied at all times by an adult.
- We reserve the right to change or modify our policy at any time to best serve our members.
When you register for a program at the Golden Corridor Family YMCA, not only do you get a good value, but four core values are incorporated in everything we do. That’s because all YMCA programs are developed to express, demonstrate and encourage the four core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
Cancellation & Credit / Refund Policy
A 15-Day notice is required prior to the 1st of every month for membership cancellation. Please note it may take up to 30 business days to process and complete any refund requests. All refunds must be requested in writing at the front desk of either the Campanelli or Taylor branches. Cancellations cannot be done over the phone without express permission from Patty Rosone and/or Parvathi Kumar.
18 & Under Policies
- Individuals 14 and up are allowed in the facility and in the pool without a parent. Individuals under the age of 13 MUST have a parent present in order to use the facility and pool. Please note that parents must be on the pool deck if their children under 14 are in the pool.
- Individuals must be at least 18 to purchase an individual guest pass.
- Thank you for your cooperation.