Guest Pass Policy
- Golden Corridor Family YMCA members are welcome to bring guests.
- Each adult membership (23+) receives four free guest passes per year and additional guests may come for a fee of $6 per individual, $10 per Household.
- All guests must be accompanied by a current member and present a picture ID.
- All guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied at all times by an adult.
- We reserve the right to change or modify our policy at any time to best serve our members.
When you register for a program at the Golden Corridor Family YMCA, not only do you get a good value, but four core values are incorporated in everything we do. That’s because all YMCA programs are developed to express, demonstrate and encourage the four core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
Cancellation & Credit / Refund Policy
The does not provide make-ups or issue refunds or credits for classes due to illness, scheduling conflicts or other personal reasons. If you decide not to participate in a class, you will receive a full credit prior to the first day of class. You will receive half credit within the first six days of a class. NO refunds or credits will be issued seven days after the start date of the class. Please note it may take up to 30 business days to process and complete any refund requests.