CAMPANELLI YMCA PHASE 4 LAP SWIM RESERVATIONS!
We are excited to announce we are now taking lap swim reservations!
The lap swim will be open 7AM to 12PM on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays starting Nov. 1
For our new scheduling app, please visit the Apple Store or Android, and download Schedulicity:
When you open the app, hit the search magnifying glass on the top right corner, then enter “Campanelli YMCA” in the top search box and click on our listing.
There are three tabs: Services (Lap Reservation) Classes and Info. Please select Services to reserve a lane.
Please be informed we are following the safety protocols listed below to carefully reopen the pool and safely utilize the locker room and shower area to prevent the potential spread of COVID-19:
- Lap swimming will be available for 45-minute time slots throughout the day, starting at the top of the hour. A lap lane can also be reserved for water walking/running.
- Members must be 14 years of age or older to reserve a lane for lap swim.
- We highly encourage members to bring their own aquatics equipment (goggles, noodles, kickboard, etc). However, if needed, kickboards will be made available, and sanitized after each individual use.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED for lap swim. Please see the note at the top of the page for directions on how to reserve a lane.
- Due to the limited capacity for lap swim, we will be monitoring the arrival of each registered reservation, and any member that fails to arrive for two reservations will be unable to make reservations for the following week. Please, if you need to cancel, contact our front desk to allow another member to swim.
- In order to maintain appropriate capacity in our facility, we ask that swimmers arrive promptly for their reserved lap swim and exit expediently after their session. Locker room changing areas are available if necessary. We highly encourage swimmers to arrive dressed to swim and avoid spending no more than 15 minutes in the locker room afterwards. Be sure to maintain a 6-foot social distance from others at all times during your visit.
- The Illinois Department of Public Health requires swimmers to RINSE off before entering the pool. Three private shower stalls will be available to do so. These showers are available for swimmers only.
- Swimmers are required wear their face mask throughout the locker room and before physical entry into the pool. You may place your face mask on deck to retrieve after your swim.
- Please be advised you must EXIT the building through the Fitness Center northeast doors ONLY. You may not exit through the front entrance. We must safely monitor traffic flow among members at ALL times.
Kristy Merrill - Campanelli YMCA
Sarah Rohloff - Taylor Family YMCA
For the past 120 years Y’s have offered swim lessons. We have always been driven to be on the cutting edge of swim instruction. Our lessons are designed to challenge, motivate, and provide focus on water safety and proper swimming technique.
A few benefits of Y Aquatics Lessons include
Knowledgeable and trained swim instructors
Small class size
WATER FITNESS AT THE Y!
ANYONE CAN MAKE A SPLASH…
ALL WATER CLASSES INCLUDED IN Y MEMBERSHIP! No extra fees!
This class provides a mix of strength training exercises, cardio conditioning, and flexibility. Includes rebound, non-rebound, and suspended movements using resistance equipment and flotation devices.
This non-impact workout offers a variety of intensity levels to increase endurance as well as power, strength, and cardiovascular fitness. Held in the deep water with the aid of buoyancy equipment and aquatic aides.
The new-age class introduces the strength of Pilates, the balance of Yoga and the energy revitalization of Ai Chi and Tai Chi. The mind/body connection used in this class is an effective intervention in relieving stress and has shown many researched medical benefits.
Boot Camp offers a combination of drills, skills, and plyometric to improve strength and endurance.
UP AND AT ‘EM!
This program uses the buoyant qualities of water to enhance physical fitness through exercises and stretching. It is a low-impact water class designed to provide cardiovascular conditioning, improved muscle tone, improved flexibility, strength and improve balance.
Designed for ages 55+, this class will incorporate all fitness techniques, including rebound, non-rebound, suspended moves, resistance equipment, flotation devices and more in a mix of shallow and deep water. All fitness levels welcome!