HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
If you are not feeling well, please do not enter our Y. If you have vulnerabilities or pre-existing conditions that make you more susceptible to the coronavirus, please stay home.
- If you do not feel well or have a fever over 100.4, DO NOT to visit the Y until symptom-free.
- If you or someone in your household has a confirmed case of COVID-19, DO NOT visit the Y for 10 days after the date of testing positive if you are not fully vaccinated.
NO RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
Reservations are not required for our fitness centers, pools, and most group exercise classes.
Consistent with the CDC guidelines and Illinois Public Health and County updates:
- Face coverings will no longer be required for vaccinated* members and can be worn at your discretion.
- For those members who are not fully vaccinated*, including children ages 2-11, please continue to wear a face-covering while indoors.
- Members will be asked to self-attest by verbally affirming their understanding and compliance with the current state directives regarding face coverings.
*People are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine.
The Y will provide sanitizer stations throughout the building. Individual spray bottles and towels will be available for member use. Y staff will be executing enhanced cleaning protocols daily. We ask that you continue to disinfect all equipment before and after use.