Current Employment Opportunities:
Applications available at the Front Desk or download the application PDF below.
Application for Employment
Campanelli Branch YMCA Employment
Campanelli YMCA employs people in a variety of full-time, part-time and seasonal positions. We offer a great working environment and competitive pay. Full-time and part-time plus employees receive a range of employee benefits.
Available positions can range from management and administration to programs, facilities, and summer camp. Most of our available positions are in these areas:
- Aquatics (positions such as lifeguarding and swim instructor)
- Fitness/Wellness (positions such as personal trainer, group exercise, field house manager)
- Childcare (preschool, before/afterschool, ‘Mazing Kids Zone)
- Membership Services/Front Desk (am and pm shifts)
Have a question about working at the Y? E-mail us
Experience the benefits of Y Employment
We believe that our people deserve the best. We offer an exceptional wage and benefits package* including:
- Medical, dental, long-term disability, and life insurance
- 8% fully funded retirement plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, personal days, jury duty, and bereavement)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Use of Campanelli YMCA facilities to improve your personal health and wellness
- Employee discounts
We value our people. We provide many opportunities to grow through education and training opportunities including:
- Certification training
- Professional skill building and career path enhancement
- Continuing education scholarships
Expand your horizons
Whether you’re a high school or college student, a retired member of the community, a devoted parent, or a current professional looking for a new opportunity, we have a position for you!
Core Values. Caring, honesty, respect and responsibility guide us daily in how we treat each other and those we serve.
Leadership. We believe that honest, open communications keep us inspired and motivated. All of us are leaders in achieving our mission.
Diversity. We value the rich diversity in our community. Our goal is to reflect that diversity in our workforce by embracing all unique backgrounds, talents and capabilities.
Personal Growth. We are committed to providing employees a wide variety of resources for professional and personal growth.
Fun and Supportive Environment. Our workplace is a fun, challenging and caring environment, where you can inspire and be inspired while fulfilling a worthwhile purpose.
Community Involvement. Feel the joy you get from helping others. Know that you have made a difference in someone’s life and helped strengthen the community.
Advancement Opportunities. We are small enough to be personal yet large enough to expand your horizons. With Y experience, opportunities open up across our entire organization