2021 GCF YCMA Annual Campaign!
At the Y, we believe that lasting personal and social change happens when we all work together. Every day we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to be healthy, confident, connected and secure. When you give to the Y, you are funding life-changing programs that help thousands of children, adults and families in your area and surrounding communities to learn, grow and thrive.
- $25 helps a child build confidence through swim lessons
- $40 gives a kid the chance to play sports
- $115 sends a kid to summer camp for a week
- $1,000 keeps a child safe after school for the year
Your support helps the Y deliver on our commitment:
- To nurture the potential of youth through building confidence at camp, academic enrichment in safe afterschool programs, or foundational skills and values in our child care programs.
- To improve the nation’s health and well-being through combating obesity and chronic disease by providing the support and resources people need to make positive change.
- To give back and support our neighbors by empowering people with the resources to improve their lives and connect and contribute to the community.
- To offer programs and services to children, adults and families who need financial assistance.
FITNESS CENTER DONOR BANNERS!
Gifts to the Y of $1,000+ are eligible to receive a PERSONALIZED 3' x 6', full-color, YMCA DONOR BANNER! Banners are installed in the Y Fitness Center at Campanelli YMCA or Taylor YMCA for one year. A family, corporate, or individual donor banner proudly demonstrates your support for the Y, or serves as a personal tribute for a loved one!
YMCA DONOR BANNER
2021 Camp Edwards Friends Drive